Effortlessly access ETH rewards through native staking in less than a minute.
Through the Kiln dApp you can easily and securely delegate your 32+ ETH to our Kiln validator and start earning rewards.
- Competitive fees set at just 8%
- Permissionless and non-custodial: Just connect your wallet
- Benefit from an enterprise-grade staking infrastructure
More protocols coming in 2024!
A comprehensive professional staking interface for everyone
Publicly accessible dApp. No need to create an account, just connect your wallet and that’s it!
Your keys, your stakes. Only you have the rights to access your stake positions.
99% uptime guarantee with Kiln’s enterprise-grade SLAs
Streamlined user experience. Just connect your wallet and stake in 1 click.
Stake your ETH in less than a minute
Are you part of an organization?
Kiln Enterprise Dashboard
Organizations have unique needs when it comes to staking their assets. Whether it's managing strategies collectively as a single entity with multiple members or staking assets via their preferred custody solution or wallets.
That's why we've developed a specialized interface for staking, reporting, and comprehensive insights—all accessible for your entire team.
Available on top 10+ PoS chains
What is the Kiln dApp?
What are the main advantages of Kiln dApp?
Key advantages of the Kiln dApp include:
- 1-Click staking: Simplified user experience—connect your wallet and stake in a single click.
- Permissionless: Publicly accessible the dApp without the need for account creation—simply connect your wallet to get started.
- Lower Fees: Our Ethereum staking service costs at least 20% less than other leading providers.
- Enterprise-Grade Service: Validators operate on our SOC2-certified, multi-cloud, multi-region infrastructure, backed by uptime guarantee SLAs.
- Non-Custodial: You retain exclusive access rights to your stake positions.
What is the reward rate I should expect to receive?
The Kiln dApp displays the average reward rate of all Kiln validators from the past 30 days, excluding fees. It represents the annualized percentage of rewards generated by all validators in relation to the total staked amount, excluding fees.
What is Kiln’s commission?
Kiln takes full responsibility for managing and operating the validator on your behalf in return for a fee. The current fee for this service is 8% of total rewards.
How quickly can I access the Kiln dApp?
What are the protocols available to stake in the Kiln dApp?
Currently you can stake ETH (any multiple of 32) via the dApp, more protocols will be available soon.
How to stake on Kiln dApp?
- Connect a wallet with 32 ETH or more
- Before staking, read and fully understand the 'terms and conditions' and product documentation to ensure you are familiar with how the product works
- Use the slider to select the amount you wish to stake and press 'stake'
- Follow all the on-screen prompts to review and confirm the transaction on your wallet UI
Is Kiln dApp audited?
Yes, Kiln dApp is using a set of smart contracts to receive and dispatch the rewards earned by your validator(s). This contract has been audited several times by notorious auditors such as Spearbit, Consensys Diligence, and the Ledger Donjon.
How do I get support if needed?
- Tap ‘Contact us’ at the bottom of the Kiln dApp
- Register an account on the Kiln support page
- File a support ticket with the following attributes
d. Category (Kiln dApp)